This is the picture we took of Kailye the other night. She really loves her scriptures...REALLy! Cute kid.
These pictures are for Maren and Ben. Maren helped us out the other day and watched Kailye for the day. I am so grateful she could because I really didn't know what we were going to do with her after our baby sitter told us she was going to be gone for 2 weeks. Now we'll just have to figure something out for next week. Anyway she had so much fun playing with Maren all day. She let her borrow some Barbie's she has and she decided they needed to go to bed as well as her.
She's too cute. She told me all night about how much fun she had all day with Maren and Hannah. She still keeps telling me how cute Hannah is. Thank you Maren.
I went to training this morning and had to leave early to go to a doctor's appointment...thank goodness. After I went to that I went with mom, Bobbie, Art & Steph and the boys to go see Bee Movie. It was pretty cute. Kailye really liked it. By the end of the movie she was dancing around the theater. She's funny. I loved seeing my family. It has been a while. The boys seem so much bigger..it's crazy. We had a great time after the movie as well. We went to a really yummy ice cream and cookie place and then to Target. It was nice to be able to take the afternoon off.
We have a busy weekend ahead of us. Kari is having a C-section in the morning so we need to go visit her. We are also going over to help move some family this weekend. And we STILL need to get through the boxes in the garage so we can park our car in it. yay! At least I have a shower :)
I tried again to load the video and it won't give me the option to pull it off my computer so I'll have to try yet again later.
Well off to finish watching Thumbalina with Kk.
7 comments:
The syrup today was simply delicious!
I can't believe you picked Thumbalina over Swan Princess.
Thanks for being there for me yesterday. It's been a hellish week.
That prince charming Barbie doll with the highlights freaks me out. Just so you know.
I am so jealous that you have family so close! I am glad that things are going well for you and that you are at least plugging through the training part of PDC. If you ever need help with Kailye she is always welcome up here. We are just a little far north. But I am sure that Noelle would love to have her come and stay for awhile if you ever needed it. (=
I'm so glad she had a good time. She is a great kid...Good Job! I'm also really glad she is having so much fun with the Barbies. Keep them as long as you like.
I love the pics of KK sleeping. I think Grandma got one of me like that... :)
So I love the fact that she gets her learning through Osmosis like her Grumpa.
So how's your friend Kari and the baby?
Post a Comment