Keija loves when we go to get KK from school...they are best buddies already.
Let's hope that lasts.
Keija & my Bro.
do do do another one bites the dust...
Don't you wish you had that skin?
Uncle Art is so much fun!
"Uncles Art?...that's my nose."
"Where's the bubbles?"


Why do they have to grow up?:(
These two look so much alike...Grandma's right, Petersen faces!
Swinging in the Park in sunny St. George
Kailye kept Braxton well entertained.
Kailye was soooo excited to fly a kite.
We stayed with Katy in Cedar and the 18 inches of snow they got the day we got there.
My cute nephews could not get enough of Uncle Michael:)
But I guess Katy & Chad would have to die for that to happen
so I guess we'll be satisfied with visits.
He's the jumper in this shot
Oh I love my Rugger!
We have been having so much fun watching Michael play rugby again. It takes up most of our Saturday's and I LOVE it. His team is doing pretty well. It is a new team for him because the team he usually plays with didn't fit with his schedule. I'm just happy to see him playing again.
He's doing well with work and working very hard to make sure he can provide for our family. Good news is the real estate market seems to be picking up just a bit...woohoo:)
The pregnancy has been going well. After a trip to the hospital and a blood test showing a lack of Iron I am back to "normal". Huge but normal. We were told our little man has a perfectly round head:) we still can't decide on a name...so far we have
Kingston Zeniff
Jordyn Zeniff
Graham ?
yeah...that's it. Any suggestions?
Kailye has been doing so great with her learning. She is reading a TON and learning basic math. She has also begun to write....I'll have to save a hilarious post for another time with a phonetic mix up in one of her stories that will have you rolling:) Kailye is also loving her dance class. She is very excited to have the opportunity to do recitals again. I'm hoping next year she will be able to do company. She is also singing away. I really need to get a piano so we can get her in lessons but I think people expect you to pay them for their piano's:)
Keija is getting so big. She will stand on her own now...I'm thinking it's the size of her legs that have to do with the great balance. She is almost always a VERy happy baby. Although she is sick right now and not happy about it. I am hoping she is a competent walker by the time we have this new one. She is off the charts for her height and around the 90% for her weight. When I say she is a big girl I'm not joking:)
13 comments:
Ah, you gotta love those big healthy girls! It sounds like you guys are doing well. I wish I could help you on the baby names, but I can hardly pick names for my own kids. I like your ideas so far. Good luck!
I'm glad to hear the market is picking up a bit- let's hope it keeps going!
Your little one has the cutest chubby cheeks!
When are you due?
Were naming our baby girl Jordynn but don't have a middle name yet!
We really need to meet for lunch!
xOxOxO
Your girls are growing so fast! Sounds like life is great. Glad you are all doing well!
CUTE! You always have great pictures. I feel like we haven't seen you guys in forever, we need to hang out.
There's a couple in our ward who just named their baby boy Graham. I like Jordan, but Jordyn is kinda girly to me. Who knows, baby names are so hard I think, especially for boys.
So much syrup!!! Luv it!
I loved all the pics and your captions...LOL! :)
I agree with Kari on the y in Jordyn. Boy names are tough, luckily Matt picked Ty a LONNNG time ago so there was no debating :) Good luck hope the pregnancy is treating you okay.
OH and YES I would LOVE to get my hair done sometime soon. Maybe this week end or next week? Let me know when you can do it.
Sounds like life is rolling on by. Good to hear it is going well.
ok... so that pic where Michael is being "helped" while jumping/catching the ball looks painful... ouch! :)
It was fun to get caught up! So do you want to stick with the K names? I kinda like Zen as a nickname or even for a first name..a name like that would make for a very calm baby dontcha think?
GRAHAM!!!! Graham, GRAHAM!!! One of my all time favorites.
Thanks for the catch up!
You look like you are all well!
I like Graham hmmm Graham Griffee ... That is cool that you are thinking of naming him after Grandpa- it is interesting! but Grandpa deserves someone to be named after him!
You will find a name that fits him!
I like Kingston.
Post a Comment