Thursday, February 26, 2009

Park and laundry:(

Yesterday started out a beautiful day so we decided on the park again...well as soon as we got over there it was freezing!
We ate our picnic anyway and played for a while.
This time Parks and Bright joined us:-)



Crazy kid didn't care it was cold.
Nneither did this one.
Bright got all the way down the slide in the background and then said
"Aunt Trish this is the wrong one."
He meant to go down the other twirly slide.
JD did not like walking in the wood chips.
Keija liked eating the wood chips.

This my friends is the reason I HATE laundry.
I'm not exagerrating when I say this is only half of the laundry.
Kailye got bored with it and decided it was movie time.
Keija is in there somewhere:)

11 comments:

Bobbie said...

I can't wait to go to the park again... only not when it's so cold. :-)

Kristin said...

With all of our clothes combined I don't hink we even have that much. Good luck!!!

Nicola said...

Ha ha ha....that is what my laundry piles look like after 1 day of not doing laundry. I didn't do it yesterday and am up to 6 loads....I thought I was caught up. Sheesh! I too HATE laundry!

mckenna said...

I completely understand the laundry dilemma!! I swear by the time I finish it, it's just time to start over again. Ugh. Good luck with yours!!

Mickie and Matt said...

Well as long as the kids have fun at the park right? That picture of Kejia on the swing is cute! Laundry yeah I hate it too... Matt does his own laundry sometimes...well sometimes. It's not the washing and drying for me it's the folding and putting away the puts me over the top. :)

The Hansen's said...

How fun is that park!?! What a good time. Your little girls are so adorable, I just love them!
Um, yeah, laundry is the never ending story isn't it! Yikes.

Holly said...

Sorry the park was cold! The laundry piles makes me want to start folding...I have a problem. ;)

Will said...

Hmmmm, lots of syrup means sticky fingers from all the comments . . .

Hilary said...

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that lets the laundry pile up. I don't mind the folding personally. It's one of the few chores you can do sitting down watching T.V. I truly hate putting it all away though.

Tami said...

I am glad it was warm 1 1/2 days for you. I love the sound of the washer and dryer going but that is it! I wish I enjoyed laundry more! Oh well.

Sue said...

Haha, Laundry isn't my favorite either. :)