Our beautiful journey and mamma's thoughts on the whole deal.
I would have been scared to death to have my baby up on that many shoulders. Cute picture though!Thanks for the Grandma pic! It is good to see the family time!
I cannot believe how fast your little one so growing!Time literally does fly!Both of your girls are such cuties!One of these days we really will go to lunch... or you should ocme visit.xOxOxO
That 'mad' face of KK's is too funny! :) Looks like you had a good time tonight. :)
I love the picture of your family all stacked up. I hope you're feeling good and the pregnancy is going well!
That picture of Kk all mad is hilarious!!
I love the sitting on shoulders picture- so cute!
When was this lunch??? Cute pix by the way! Keija's smile is so big and beautiful. Such a cute family!
OMG, I LOVE the pic of the girls on the beach! Blow that one up and Frame it!!! Oh, and submit that for a contest!
Hey preggo!! How's the baby cookin? You hadn't posted in a while, so I though I'd check in and say hello. :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I would have been scared to death to have my baby up on that many shoulders. Cute picture though!
Thanks for the Grandma pic! It is good to see the family time!
I cannot believe how fast your little one so growing!
Time literally does fly!
Both of your girls are such cuties!
One of these days we really will go to lunch... or you should ocme visit.
xOxOxO
That 'mad' face of KK's is too funny! :) Looks like you had a good time tonight. :)
I love the picture of your family all stacked up. I hope you're feeling good and the pregnancy is going well!
That picture of Kk all mad is hilarious!!
I love the sitting on shoulders picture- so cute!
When was this lunch???
Cute pix by the way! Keija's smile is so big and beautiful. Such a cute family!
OMG, I LOVE the pic of the girls on the beach! Blow that one up and Frame it!!! Oh, and submit that for a contest!
Hey preggo!! How's the baby cookin? You hadn't posted in a while, so I though I'd check in and say hello. :)
Post a Comment