This is what we got to
wake up with this morning!!!
And now!!!???The mood swings of an infant are so funny!

We now are making hair bows for nearly everyday. Kk loves picking out the
ribbons and colors herself!

We
LOVE this toy!!!!! Zoo animals are so fun when they smack me in the face!

This is what happens when you haven't been to the store in a while? It is everything from our fridge that could make a salad for Kk and I for lunch. Lettuce (iceberg-not do great but OK), chicken, honey toasted almonds, local orchard apples, Parmesan cheese, and your choice of Raspberry vinigarette dressing or ranch! mmmm!

My girls being
silly!
I love this picture!



Ok lady enough with the pictures!
7 comments:
Cute syrup!!! I love those little girls! :)
I need a bow making class apparently. I'll start collecting ribbons. :)
Are those baby leg warmers? I've never seen them on a baby! How adorable (skulls even!). My kids would be so jealous. Are leg warmers making a come-back? The last time I saw leg warmers outside a ballet class was...Flash Dance in the 80's!!
I love all of the little bows! They're adorable. If Baylee could just grow in some hair... :) You're girls are adorable!
What a sweetie. You are so creative with all of your bows!
Your Girls are so cute. I love the bows.
Ben has tht same play mat! He hardly uses it anymore because he is starting to crawl and has no time for it- but he used to really love it! She is too cute! And getting so big!
Post a Comment