Sunday, October 5, 2008

Another week in review...uh...in reverse!


So I loaded all my pictures backwards so you get this all in reverse.

My family is town this weekend for Conference and they headed to my mama's tonight. We went by to see everyone.

Rachael, Teresa & Keija

Holl
y & Keija
Thursday we went to the UTAH football game.... to quote kk, "IT WAS AWESOME!" They beat a very good team, in the last 2 seconds, with a killer field goal--from the incredible Louie Sukoda!

Check out the cute head band I made! Oh
yes that is a football.
my cute babies!
Uh not the best picture..but the only one we took:)
Wednesday Kailye had a feild trip to the corn maze and pumpkin patch! Keija & I went along to help out with all the kids. So many parents went that I only had kk in my "group". We had a lots of fun. She got to eat Sunflower seeds right off the flower, take a hay ride, tromp through a pumpkin patch, find our way through the maze, play in a "corn box", pet several farm animals, and slide on all the slides!







This pig is 1200 lbs.!!





MOnday night we went and saw the RuGBy movie. It was descent but if you don't know rugby I'm not sure you would like too much. It did have a great message.

Ja
yci's hair looked pretty awesome after the movie:)


3 comments:

Kristin said...

Your kids always have such cute bows now a days...

Holly said...

Thanks for showing me Down East. Thankfully, I do not very much money or that place could be dangerous! :P

Miss Brandy said...

I was going to say the same thing about the bows. I hope we have the same experience on the field trip, we go on friday. Darling pics! Holy PIG!