This past weekend was loads of fun! No really who doesn't love a trip to the ER in an ambulance? I wasn't feeling so great last week so Friday I stayed home and did nothing. Saturday I felt too sick to go to the U game:(--you know I had to be sick to miss a game. SO I sent Michael and Kk on there way and Keija and I stayed home.
Sunday it hit me! I was out for the count...SOOOO sick. I was too weak to really even get out of bed. It didn't help that I was also UBER- stressed about my husband and his own illness right now-him being the bread winner and all. Well Sunday night I went into the bathroom to throw up-TMI I know-and the last thing I remembered was calling for Michael.
Michael came in to find me colapsed on the floor apparently having a seizer. I don't remember anything up until I got to the hospital. So if you'd like to know what it's like to ride in an ambulance ...don't ask me I don't remember. I can tell you that if you are in the Orem area there is a nice EMT with a New york accent.
The doctor said this is my "one free seizer". If it happens again I will have to do a TON of tests...fingers crossed it doesn't. They did a CT scan and ran a bunch of blood tests and everything came back normal so hopefully there is no underlying problem. I have still been home sick for the past few days and will likely be home again tomorrow. I still feel awful, but I'm downing as much fluid as possible. Michael has been home sick also but he's headed back to work tomorrow. My mom also had back surgery on Monday and I haven't gotten a chance to go see her yet so hopefully tomorrow?!
THANK yOU!!!!- to all Holly for taking KK the past 2 days and Leeana for staying with the girls while we were at the hospital. Thank you Bobbie for the Chuck Norris humor and Thank you so much for the blessings for Michael & I from dad & Art. We are SO grateful to have you all so close. Well to say it has been an emotional week would be an extreme understatement. Hopefully things will be back to normal in a few days.
Sunday it hit me! I was out for the count...SOOOO sick. I was too weak to really even get out of bed. It didn't help that I was also UBER- stressed about my husband and his own illness right now-him being the bread winner and all. Well Sunday night I went into the bathroom to throw up-TMI I know-and the last thing I remembered was calling for Michael.
Michael came in to find me colapsed on the floor apparently having a seizer. I don't remember anything up until I got to the hospital. So if you'd like to know what it's like to ride in an ambulance ...don't ask me I don't remember. I can tell you that if you are in the Orem area there is a nice EMT with a New york accent.
The doctor said this is my "one free seizer". If it happens again I will have to do a TON of tests...fingers crossed it doesn't. They did a CT scan and ran a bunch of blood tests and everything came back normal so hopefully there is no underlying problem. I have still been home sick for the past few days and will likely be home again tomorrow. I still feel awful, but I'm downing as much fluid as possible. Michael has been home sick also but he's headed back to work tomorrow. My mom also had back surgery on Monday and I haven't gotten a chance to go see her yet so hopefully tomorrow?!
THANK yOU!!!!- to all Holly for taking KK the past 2 days and Leeana for staying with the girls while we were at the hospital. Thank you Bobbie for the Chuck Norris humor and Thank you so much for the blessings for Michael & I from dad & Art. We are SO grateful to have you all so close. Well to say it has been an emotional week would be an extreme understatement. Hopefully things will be back to normal in a few days.
13 comments:
Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry. I hope it doesn't happen again and your health ends up o.k.
Wow, that is scary. I hope it was just a fluke and that you and your hubby are both feeling much better soon!
What a scary thing. I can't imagine what Micheal was thinking seeing you. That is crazy. I sure hope everything is ok.
Well, I'm glad to hear news that's not horrible. Too scared to ask, but very curious to know what was going on.
I am glad to hear you are doing better. What a scary thing to happen. I just hope that you don't have to go through that again. Good luck with everything! Our thoughts are with you!
Scary- get better you all!
I am happy to hear you ae starting to feel better, but sad that Michael got it-yuck! :P
KK was so much fun! I think I heard about a dozen times, "You are such a CRAZY AUNT HOLLY!" Glad I could help...we love you! :)
Lady! Take care of yourself! You poor people! What a mess! I hope you all get to feeling better FAST! PRONTO!
Oh my goodness!! Scary!! I'm glad things are better, but we'll be keeping you in our prayers for sure!!
Miss a U game???You must have been pretty darn sick!! You're in my prayers.
Yikes! Hope you all are feeling better already! It does sound like you have had a tough weekend. Get Well Soon.
yikes scary! you know i had a friends who's baby had a seizure when she was sick too. the doctor said that it was because the virus got into her blood stream and caused her to have the seizure and that it was a one time thing. Maybe it was the same thing i hope it is. get feeling better.
Trish!! Oh my goodness woman! I'm glad they didn't find anything in the tests and that you are ok. That is scary. I really hope that it doesn't happen again. I will keep you in my prayers! I hope that you are feeling better! take care girl and lets get together sometime when your not too stressed!
Post a Comment