Monday, February 23, 2009

Thank goodness for blogger...

Our neighbor accidentally erased ALL our picture's from the past 6 years off of our computer. So...I am so glad for at least the last two years I have been blogging. I would have no pictures of my kids if I didn't. I am SUPER sad to not have all my pictures especially the one's of kk when she was younger...because, like I said, I have only been blogging for the past 3 years. So, if any of you have any pictures of Michael and I or our kids will you PLEASE email them to me?...the neighbor is still trying to see if he can get the pics back but who knows.


6 comments:

Tami said...

That's aweful!

Hilary said...

Oh man, that's terrible! That happened to me, but luckily Jayden was only a couple months old and we hadn't erased all of the pictures from our camera yet. Still, we lost the first smile pictures and who knows what else. Technology is great, but sometimes it really stinks.

Sue said...

I would be devastated! Oh my goodness. I really worry about that kind of stuff.

Andrea Migliaccio said...

That is super super da! :(
I hope he can recover them all!
If not take it to a highly trained technician... they've got to be able to recover them somehow!
xOxOxO

Kristin said...

Oh man. What a bummer. I sure hope they can get those epics back.

Angelkisses said...

Awww.. I LOVE your header pic!! My email is kissnshan6@yahoo.com!! I can't wait to hear from you!!