Monday, February 9, 2009

Laser tag & bath time?

I was taking a bath tonight when Keija came into the bathroom. She goes straight in everytime she hears the water going but today...she leaned over and dove on in...

"Ha ha mom I made it!"

"See dad look how funny I am!"
"I have to what now? You want me to get out?"If you look closely at the first picture you can see she has her shoes and socks on still.

Michael & Kailye went to play Laser tag with the family last Friday while Keija and I hung out at mom's. They had a lot of fun.



7 comments:

Kristin said...

I am so glad that they had fun.

Haha what a goofy kid. Impressive.

mckenna said...

Ha ha ha!! How funny! Jack does this frequently!! It always makes me laugh!

Tami said...

Fun~ We all get to have with a child in the tub- keeps us on our toes.

Holly said...

Those pics of Keija in the tub are too cute! :)

Kay said...

Michael wore a white shirt to plat Laser Tag in Black lights??

Angelkisses said...

So fun! I miss those little baby times and moments! I have had a few of mine get into bath with all their clothes on! Even one who had just gotten out and I had just put on the new diaper, lotions and PJs only to have her soaked and smiling and giggling at me! You are going to miss this!!!!!!!

Hilary said...

That is hilarious! What a silly girl!