Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sick Kk & homeschool

Kailye still has an awful cough. Keija doesn't seem to be getting it, but I don't want her whole class to get it so she is home again today. I'm going to take her in to the doctor today to see if we can speed it along. I must say I will be sad when she goes back to school. I have LOVED having her home.
Since Kk is still home from school with a nasty cough we have been using the opportunity to try out some homeschooling. She LOVES it. Which make me really glad. We have been doing math, reading, writing, and spelling so far. I think we'll introduce a new subject every week and see how it goes.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I was just thinking you may want to check out
"the well trained mind" Susan Wise Bauer & Jesse Wise
I think you'd really like it!
We just did a Cinderella unit with Jax and we found cinderella stories from Korea, Egypt, & Africa at the library--very fun I bet kk would like it! Good luck with you decision--I prayed, fasted, & then went to the temple before I decided.
LOve you guys! Have a great day!

Kristin said...

She is such a smart cookie. I bet she is thriving on the one on one attention.

Alysha said...

Hope everyone feels better soon and good luck with the schooling!

And glad you are enjoying playing hooky with her.