Looks like you had spring fever yesterday too! Those pictures are all very cute. Little Kejia and JD are totally gonna dig the summer playing at the pool I know it!
I'm so jealous! I've been wanting to take Jax to the park but its so windy here in Roosevelt and I am afraid he would suffocate with all the wind blowing in his face!
9 comments:
My favotire picture is Kejia going in to the blue tunnel. I love it!
I'm so jealous!! It's still frigid up here. Ugh. I can't wait to be able to work out outside!! Walks and jogs and bike rides!! Fun!!
That looked like fun! =) Great pics!
Wow! So much syrup on such a lovely day!
Looks like you had spring fever yesterday too! Those pictures are all very cute. Little Kejia and JD are totally gonna dig the summer playing at the pool I know it!
I am sooo ready for nice weather!! You are lucky!! I love your profile pic by the way! You are looking gorgeous!
That looks like fun! Is that park in Pleasant Grove?
Thanks for the pineapple suggestion. I can't get fresh pineapple until tomorrow, so I'm eating canned for now. Hopefully it still works!
I'll have to go to that park next time I'm in UT. It looks perfect for my little guy.
I'm so jealous! I've been wanting to take Jax to the park but its so windy here in Roosevelt and I am afraid he would suffocate with all the wind blowing in his face!
Post a Comment