"I don't want to pull it out!!! It will hurt!"
"Don't make me do it!!!!....no dad don't touch it!"
"What the crap lady?...It's just a tooth!"
"Oh that wasn't even bad. It came right out."
I can't believe my monkey lost her first tooth. I'm thinking we are going to have some heafty ortho bills in the future since the other tooth was already growing in behind...oh yeah!
6 comments:
I miss seeing you and your kids. I can't wait for this stupid cold to go away!!!!!
Those pictures are so hilarious!! Congrats KK on the missing tooth!! Hope the tooth fairy treats you right!! :)
Now they all will fall out and she will need teeth for christmas! The grin on Michael's face is hilarious! Poor girl thinking she was going to be really hurt and Keija's look was priceless too!
Thats great! I remember my two front teeth were loose so I convinced Suzanne to punch me in the face. Boy was I smart they both came right out! :) But lets be honest that method isnt recommended.
I love those pictures! :)
Is she really old enough to be loosing teeth. Oh my. I feel so old.
Post a Comment