Thursday, April 9, 2009

Talking?

So our little monkey has started a new trick this past week. Talking. I never thought I would have another one like Kk but it seems to be the case. Her list is....

dad
tear she-is (there she is)
tank you (thank you)
kk
na-nigh (na night)
bompa (grandpa)
uh uh oh (uh-oh)
hey!!!
hi
bu-bu (bu-bye)

There are a few more but I can't remember right now. No one believes me when I tell them until they hear it for themselves...little Keija has shown herself to many a non-believers. She also loves to try to sing along with every song she hears. She was adorable during conference.

5 comments:

Holly said...

Awwww...that is sooo cute! Before you know it she is going to jibber/jabber like her Aunt! Hee, Hee, Hee! ;)

Kristin said...

One of these days Sierra will start talking too. Ok maybe not very soon, but eventually.

mckenna said...

How cute! I totally believe it, but you need to catch it on video and post it!!

Hilary said...

That's awesome. I believe you. Some kids, especially girls, just develop that ability much sooner than normal. That's so fun for you guys. How old is she?

Linda said...

It's so true. You don't expect it and then out it comes. My favorite is when you try to get her to say "mom" and she gives you that sly smile and gleam in her eye and says "dad!" It is sooooo funny!