Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Break?

We are in the process of putting central air into our ancient little house.
I actually don't mind the swamp unit but we have hardwood floors and it is reeking havoc!
Plus, for us allergy sufferers central air will be wonderful.
We had to have our 60+ year old circuit panel replaced and the A/C guy comes tomorrow:)
THANK you mom & dad for needing to replace yours with your commercial size A/C
for your home of 12, so we could have your old one!

yesterday was a rainy day so Kk and I broke out the rainy day book she has.
She made me these lovely flowers...the best part is they only cost a dollar!!
Grandma Leeana came over on Monday to give my nuggets some super cute
Easter outfits
.
I LOVE rompers on babies and Keija's massive rear fits not a one of Kailye's old ones.

She absolutely hates the grass.
She refuses to move on it...notice even one of her legs is off the grass:)

She took her first step last night...and then stopped and wouldn't move another inch.
I think she freaked herself out with her skills:)

We went from such lovely weather and summer outfits to......
THIS!!!!

Mother nature has gotten all mixed up. It is "SPRING" break.
We woke up to this wonderland this morning...I am NOT a fan.
I am now jealous of my Griffee relatives enjoying the
MUCH warmer and sunny weather in
Beautiful Moab this week.
Michael has a Rugby game in Reno on Saturday, but we are hoping we can head
down for a few days still.
Bad news is Saturday is my birthday...Good news since he is traveling I can make it to
Mickie's baby shower!

Kailye is enjoying the "break" from school.
Although she has been doing much more learning at home this week.
We always get more "home school" stuff done when she is home full time.
She is getting better and better with reading and very speedy.
I am also excited to take her to the children's museum and the zoo this week.
I love having both my babies home!

2 comments:

mckenna said...

Isn't the snow so bleh? I just looked out my window and all I can see is white. Literally. I can't even see my own car which is parked about ten feet from the window. Yuck.

Heather S. said...

You just have the most beautiful girls... I can't wait to see what this little guy is going to look like! I am so happy for y'all!