Michael and I decided to go to a matinee on Saturday...this is not the funny part:)
Kailye, Keija & I were waiting outside in the car while Michael went to purchase the most expensive, square inch, piece of paper you ever throw away.
He called to ask which movie I would like to view.
And here is the following conversation......
Michael: "Which movie do you want to see?"
Me: "I don't really care. I want to see something funny. Nothing Dramatic."
Kk Proudly! (from the back seat): "Hey! Dramatic! That's what I am!"
Michael and I could not stop laughing. She truly is our little "drama queen", but not in the usual negative way. She's just too funny and FULL of spunk!!
Kailye, Keija & I were waiting outside in the car while Michael went to purchase the most expensive, square inch, piece of paper you ever throw away.
He called to ask which movie I would like to view.
And here is the following conversation......
Michael: "Which movie do you want to see?"
Me: "I don't really care. I want to see something funny. Nothing Dramatic."
Kk Proudly! (from the back seat): "Hey! Dramatic! That's what I am!"
Michael and I could not stop laughing. She truly is our little "drama queen", but not in the usual negative way. She's just too funny and FULL of spunk!!
8 comments:
Ha ha ha ha ha! That is funny! How cute is she?!
That his hilarious! Whata cute girl!
Oh and you're right on that piece of paper- you put it well
Okay...I heard again and still laughed! That is KK! :)
Such a cutie! She is definitely full of spunk! I have missed a few updates, it looks like you have been having a great time, camping, parks so fun! You look great and I'm so glad that you are feeling good this time around.
LOL, it's so true! She is hilarious.
What a cutie.
That is too cute! And your park pictures were so cute. Your girls are just beautiful! And that little piece of paper you are spot in with. It is outragous sometimes! So what did you end up seeing?
Post a Comment