Thursday, November 1, 2007

Stupid Blogger.

I was trying to post a few videos of Kailye being a nerd but blogger won't give me the option to upload from my computer. Stupid blogger. I'll have to try again later.
Kailye and I played Candyland all afternoon and with out even cheating the little stink won 6 times in a row. She kept saying "mom lets play one more time so you can win one" She's funny.
I have been working like mad the past week to get my work finished up before I change positions next week. I should be able to finish up everything tomorrow...which is good because I need the money to cover while I'm in training. I am excited to get started next week and do something "different". I talked to my new boss today and she is going to get me a hotel room for the week days I'm up there so I don't have to drive back and forth. yay! I'm sure I will still be down here quit a bit to take Kk where she needs to be.
Well Michael just got home from work so I'm going to go. Bye.

9 comments:

Holly said...

Connor and Tyler would beat me in Chutes and Ladders & Uno over and over...I actually loved watching them get the biggest grin when they figured out they won. I'd lose any day... ;)

Bobbie said...

cough cough... *blogger sucks* cough...

Nicola said...

good luck with getting things finished up with work. I hope that training goes well for you. Oh and I think the people who make games like chutes and Ladders and Candyland rig it so that the kids always win. It is the same at our house.

Kristin said...

Yeah I agree with Bobbie, blogger sucks, but I already have so much invested in it... Sigh...

Heather S. said...

Yeah, the last few days have been a pain the the patoosey uploading even pictures... You're not alone little one, do not fear. :)

Kay said...

Keep trying on the videos...we'll be patient. ;)

Kay said...

Still being patient...

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

Do you think just because you are training for a new job that you don't have to blog? Come on, what is that all about? :)

Holly said...

WE MISS YOU! :)