We have been busy. School, work, school, play, football, school, kids, and school. Have been what has happened around our house lately.
Kk LOVES her new school and visibly learning a lot. Woohoo!!
The cage is still crazy but lately especially funny. She will even tell you she's funny.
"Mom, stop talking to me."
that was the latest quote from the monkey.
Buddha is getting really big. He outgrew most of his clothes the other day, literally.
Great for Kik not so much for me. Thank heavens for older cousins!
He turned into a total boy about the same day he out grew all clothing. I walked into the family room to the Cage screaming because he had double fistfulls of her hair!
Michael has been studying and going to school. We are praying he will have some work to do durring fall break this week.
I have been studying, taking care of kids, going to school, and being pregnant. That should pretty much explain it all.
We are finding out tomorrow what the next crazy is...BOY or GIRL?
None of you will know because we aren't telling:)
3 comments:
Well then, I guess it will be an IT!
FUN! I'm guessing anyway. I say another girl. Guess it'll be a few months til I know if I'm right!!
You guys have been sooo busy! I wanna know what 'it' is... ;o)
Post a Comment