Dear UVU and professor who shall remain nameless,
My definition of a "break" would include 4-5 days off with absolutely no school work to do what so ever! Now apparently you missed my memo about my specifications seeing as you went ahead and just decided to give me 2 days off. And about that school work part...ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Why would you assign a 4-6 pg paper due back right after the break. COME ON!! I am sure this will not give me the "rest" I so very much desire from your institution of crazies. Let alone the time it is going to take me to dig out from under a house that has not been taken care of well for the past 2 months, as I have been slaving away in your library and classrooms.
Why can't you understand that I have 3 children and am pregnant with the fourth. That my 7 year is in school and has homework and piano to help with. That my 2 year old who potty trained herself decided last week she was too busy to use the toilet anymore. That my one year old-bless his sweet little heart-has turned into a FULL BLOWN Griffee BOY!! That I am full-time student, with a full-time work load. That my husband is taking 18 credit hours an hour away from home, as well as trying so desperately to support our weed of a family. That we don't even have time to mow the lawn regularly, or weed the gardens, let alone sleep on a regular schedule.
So for future reference, when I ask for a "break". I mean a REAL break:)
Love-your slave!
4 comments:
I am so sorry. I just don't know if I could do it. Kudos to you. Maybe you'll be able to get it done in just a couple of hours at the beginning and then be able to spend the rest of the break without school. School was and is so hard for me - one thing I have to tell myself sometimes is that all of my schoolwork doesn't have to be worthy of an "A"! It sounds bad but sometimes you just have to cut yourself that little break or you will go crazy! Good luck and hopefully it can be done in a short period of time!
Sorry...:o(
Living the dream, eh?
Well said. Ugh. Your professor stinks. Just trust that the Lord will qualify you. When the workload seems too much to bear (and it DEFINITELY does here!) you just have to have faith that somehow he'll make it possible. I wish I were close by! I would literally drive over and spend the day cleaning the house and the yard for you. I hope someone there has the same idea. Sometimes we just need someone to help. You are amazing to take it all on right now. AMAZING. Your family is certainly one I look up to. Love ya!!
Post a Comment