Okay so this was going to be short but I wrote more thnan I was going to. I just have to write it down before I forget to ever do it.
We went to the doctor again last week to do another ultrasound. It was good, this time we took Kailye. She was so excited to be able to see the baby. While we were waiting in the ultrasound room she looks up at the screen and says "when are we going to be able to see the baby shaped like a peanut?" Michael and I started laughing and I asked her,"how did you know it looked like a peanut?" she responded by giving mw her you dumb person look and saying "from FRIENDS." Yes that's right from the TV show FRIENDS. We watch it every night at 6:30 and then we watch Wheel Of Furtune. Kailye likes that one better. I thought it was so funny.
On monday Bobbie and I were watching the Bachelor with Kailye. It's pretty entertaining I think but apperently Kailye thinks it is very entertaining. Half way through she grabs my head and whispers in my ear, "Mom that guy is SOOOO HANDSOME!" I told Bobbie and Kailye got mad at me because it was a secret. But ever since monday every night she asks if she can watch the show with "Andy that one guy" on it. I'm a little worried that my not quite four year old already has very definite opinions on who she finds attractive and who she doesn't. Oh well!
Well I better get back to work. Bye
4 comments:
Too funny-he is pretty handsome. I haven't had time to watch it this season-DVR it you say? Yep, forgot about that too! Glad everything is going well. :)
lol I love that little girl!!!! You Blogged!!!!
YEA, A BLOG!
I am totally getting her This season's Bachelor on DVD for Christmas. :-P
I haven't watched much Bachelor, but I'll take Kaylee's word for it. I think you might be in trouble with that one! So is this next one a boy or a girl?
Post a Comment