Friday, April 6, 2007

Pregnancy....

Okay so last time I was pregnant I was sick from day one. And not sick blah..but hospital sick, and losing 18 pounds in the first 3 months, and multiple kidney infections, and a lovely episode of colitis (until you've had that, you have no idea what pain is. Exept Steph and her 10 pound baby with no epideral), and a bit of bed rest, you know...only like 3 months. Anyway this time around it has really been no big deal. I feel sick once or twice a day but not bad. I'm so greatful so far this has been farely easy.

There are so many things I forgot about though. The dreams, sore chest, fat shift (yes Bobbie I too look 5 months pregnant and last time I didn't look pregnant until 6 months), being exhausted all the time, weird cravings. I don't remeber most of it but I also haven't been in this stage of pregnancy in almost 5 years.

I do love that I can sleep in the middle of the day and still sleep at night. I really love sleep :) I get tired quickly though. Poor Kailye probably takes more naps than an almost 4 year old needs. She is very excited though. She argues with her dad everyday that it is a baby girl NOT a boy. Honestly I don't care if it's a boy or a girl. After so long trying I'm just greatful and hope everything goes well. I know Michael feels the same way.

Well I better get going...Love you all.

5 comments:

Bobbie said...

Today, mostly tonight, I want to crawl into a pit and never emerge. I am so sick. And mean, and sick, and grumpy, and super mean....

You get it.

Holly said...

I do remember how hard it was when I was pregnant with each of the boys. I am glad you are having a better time of it this go round. The blessing at the end of my nine months of yuck was what I focused on. I am happy for you... :)

Kristin said...

Ha I told Will's family that i feel sick a lot more this time and they told me that it is a girl. So I guess if you are not sick then it is a boy from their perspective. I think it is so funny they have a 50/50 shot at this come on.

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

Yeah babies! Can't wait till you bring "Baby Griffee" to Mexico!

Heather S. said...

WOW! I didn't know you were pregnant too! That's wonderful news! I am so excited for you all! It's starting to make me baby hungry and I don't think Ryan would be so happy about that just yet! :)