Monday, November 19, 2007

Update.

Today has been the first "normal" day I have had in a few weeks. The job transfer is so far so good. I did pretty well today and have lots of appointments set up for the rest of the week. yay! I was thinking I would have another really sad pay check because of the Holiday week but it looks like I'll be okay. I have lots to tell but it would take sooo long so I'll just do a normal post.

I've been trying to catch up on every one's posts considering I haven't talked to pretty much anyone for weeks. Steph said the other day that we really could come up and visit sometime. and I'm hoping that we will now have more time to do that. My little turkey has definitely missed her mommy. She has been telling everyone for the past 2 weeks that she just wants to play with her mommy. Poor kid.

I was reading Bobbie's blog about when Kailye was trying to make her feel better and it made me cry. I know I'm a wuss, but you have to know my kid to know why. She has this 6Th sense to know when people need her. there have been several events that have made this clear but let just share a few. In the spring when Bobbie lost her baby I let Kailye know and this is what she said about it. she has such an uncanny way of making things "okay" or better. At Disneyland when Braxton had his scare with his seizure and everyone jumped up in the chaos to help Katy and Chad, Kailye noticed immediately that Grandma Gordon was crying and that is straight where she went. Not to ask what was going on and why everyone was running around but to tell grandma that Braxton was okay and she didn't need to cry. And then the other week when Bobbie was dealing with someone who was just down right rude and inconsiderate, she was crying and upset and Kailye handed her a carnation and told her it's okay. I think it is amazing to see something so unique in such a little girl. She always seems to see or know something the rest of us don't. I love that she is so in tune to others feelings and the spirit and hope she carries that trait with her through her whole life.

Alright sorry that post was so sappy. Must be my mood today. I'll try to post more often. Love you all bye.

7 comments:

Huntsmans said...

Loved your sappy Post! Miss you and glad to hear you are excited about work!! Love you KATY

Kay said...

I to hope she keeps this triat through out her life too. What a great attribute to have.

Kristin said...

Glad things are back to some what normal with work.

Kids just know what to say!

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

Your brother has often said that your little girl was angel sent to you. She most certainly is in tune with others and their needs.

Will said...

Sometimes you just need sap instead of syrup.

Bobbie said...

Ah, that really made me choke up. You child really is so precious during those moments.

Holly said...

You know you had KK for a reason. This is just ONE of the many reasons. What a sweetie! :)