This is what I found in our bathroom...yes my friends that is a large yucky spider. But alas not just any spider but the feared Hobo spider. These things are nasty. If they bite you they leave massive open wounds with in just 48 hours of the bite. Luckily we have only found 2 and they have both been in the bathroom, after we have left the window open. We read up on them and decided not to spray for them because it can make the infestation much worse if you kill off all their natural enemies. So from now on we will keep the windows closed!
Saturday was the home opener for UTAH FOOTBALL!!!
Mmmm....yummy!

I couldn't find 2006 pic. One of the first attempts at this year's picture...evil little girl!
These are just 2 cute pics I took on the way up while I was trying to remember how to use the old camera! I miss our little one but this one still takes great pictures.
Sunday was Aubri Jean's baby blessing. It was so beautiful and she looked adorable. Just to let all of you know who I may have forgotten to tell already, Keija's baby blessing is on Sunday. Email me or Michael if you need directions.
8 comments:
Man that's a lot of Red. I'm glad the season has been going so well for y'all so far.
CUTE CUTE CUTE pictures!! Love the bows. I am just now realizing that I miss that about having a baby girl. Little boys don't get cute head bands with ginormous bows!!
Looks like fun and so neat to see the fam over the years. ;)
I root for the utes, except for when they play BYU of course. Cute bows!
That is a nasty spider. Hobo spiders are especially scary. I feel for you. I love the football game pictures over the years. What a fun tradition!
Great to see the successive years at Football! Congrats on the win and the super cute family!
Okay that pic of the 4 of you at the game is so cute!
You guys all flaunt the red well!
And sick- that spider is nasty. I'm glad you we're able to kill it!
xOxOxO
Woof on that Spider...I don't know if I'll be able to ever come over again. Tell Michael to not be happy about that cause it's rude. Anywho, Now you have a cute pic for your UTES page that I still have not made. SORRY...it's coming soon I promise.
I like how my dad did not invite us... :)jk
Post a Comment