Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Catch Up!!!

Things have been busy around the Griffee house.

Quick overveiw
Kk had a school Carnival-I felt way too young to have a kid old enough for that:(
We are loving the FaLL WeATheR!!!,
We are also loving being Bobbie's home work
Enjoying watching the Utes win and pretty much all the fall football.
Watching Deeds!!
I love these flowers we bought for Keija's blessing...they are HUGE and beautiful!
Keija is teething a bit...she's likes to put everything in her mouth!
We made a yummy shrimp salad, with home grown lettuce, to go with mom's Awesome! BBQ chicken,
before the kickball game.
We've been making HaLLoWeeN costumes for my babies.
And lending Kk's first Halloween costume to cute patutie Aubri-It's WAy to small for Keija.

Life is good for us. Michael is working his tail off! We rarely see him between showing houses in the evening and the commute. He seems to be enjoying what he is doing though. I am glad I have such an incredible husband who works so hard to support us and who works SO hard to better himself. I love staying home with my kiddos!! They get so big so fast.

Keija is laughing and giggling, loves to roll over but then hate to be on her tummy, and is the happiest baby. She'll smile at everything.

Kailye is enjoying school-so is mommy-and has, of course, made tonz of friends! She is reading away, which seems so strange to me:) She's so big!

I have been trying to keep my house together, keep up on the dishes, and take care of kiddo's. But today I did actually get my rear to the gym for the first time in a year :P I know so sad..but I did it! Well that's the "brief" update on the Griffee's.

9 comments:

Chrissie said...

That was a fun catch up!!

Good for you hitting the gym, the hardest day is now past and you can just keep going 'til you love it again. Or tolerate it again. :)

Holly said...

Loved all the pics...syrup! :)
I still need to figure out what T wants to be for Halloween. He keeps asking to be IronMan...sheesh. ;)

Kristin said...

I love the halloween costume. I have to give my hand at making wings. I am a little scared.

Both of your kids are gowing up to fast!

Tami said...

Thanks for the catch up! Those costumes are very cute and I love seeing your kids grow up.

mckenna said...

Wow!! Exciting! Good for you for getting to the gym!! I need to follow in your footsteps...desperately!!

Kari said...

Cute! I like your new layout. I keep debating whether to change mine or just continue to be lazy and keep it the same.

I CANNOT decide what Jayci should be for Halloween! I want something CUTE and fun, but not expensive. Your costumes are adorable.

And awesome job going to the gym! I SOOO need to go!

Linda said...

1st-LOVE the pics. WOW do I have cute grand kids;-) 2nd- As soon as I get the OK from the doc I want to be your gym buddy! And 3rd- Thanks also for doing bows next week. My VT's are excited.

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

The tomatoes were home grown too;)

Becci Hummel said...

What a gorgeous family, and from the looks of it a talented family too! I love that pumpkin pixie costume, sooooo adorable!