Kailye started dance yesterday. She had a great time and said "the splits were just exhausting." She is very excited to go again next week. My mom made her some more dance shorts so I'll have to take a picture and post it next time.
Kailye also went to her grandma's today after school. She has missed being able to go hang out with grandma. Although she wasn't too thrilled to not have Keija with her too. She learned how to do the monkey bars herself today ! She was soooo excited and said she wished her dad was there to see how good she did by herself. Since Kailye was with Leeana today I got to go to the temple with mom this morning. Thank you Bobbie for watching Keija while she slept:) When I came back I was so excited to get to be practice for Bobbie for her massage therapy! Oh it was so great!!! Thank you Bobbie..I will be home work anytime you need!!! Well that is really all we have been up to. Sorry nothing exciting.
Kailye also went to her grandma's today after school. She has missed being able to go hang out with grandma. Although she wasn't too thrilled to not have Keija with her too. She learned how to do the monkey bars herself today ! She was soooo excited and said she wished her dad was there to see how good she did by herself. Since Kailye was with Leeana today I got to go to the temple with mom this morning. Thank you Bobbie for watching Keija while she slept:) When I came back I was so excited to get to be practice for Bobbie for her massage therapy! Oh it was so great!!! Thank you Bobbie..I will be home work anytime you need!!! Well that is really all we have been up to. Sorry nothing exciting.
5 comments:
I told Eric about the heels you had on. Then...I told him I tried to walk in them before I could reinact how I was walking...he started laughing which made me start laughing. :D
That is my perfect day!! Temple and a massage. I'm so jealous!
I agree with mckenna!
Thanks for going to the temple with me Trish. It was a good day.
Post a Comment