Well today is one of those days where "the show must go on!" as a mom. Although contrary to the stage I have no understudy. I feel a little off today and I'm really hoping it's just the allergies roaring their ugly head one last time?! We'll see.
I went and watched the ByU vs. TCU game last night at mom and dad's. It was so sad for all those ByU fans out there. I was personally...uh...not so sad. I did hope a little that Byu would win so we could both go undefeated into the rivalry game but oh well! Now we just need to tromp TCU and it will be a beautiful season!
I don't really have much else to say...my head isn't really working right today! I'm hoping this "illness" whatever it is only lasts one day.
I don't really have much else to say...my head isn't really working right today! I'm hoping this "illness" whatever it is only lasts one day.
4 comments:
Yuck!
So you could beat TCU, lose to the Y and it would still be a beautiful season . . . maybe you just jinxed yourself.
Hope you feel better soon!
Fighting a migraine all day, I sympathize. Hope it was a one-day deal for you and you're stealing the show again tomorrow. :)
Post a Comment