Thursday, August 20, 2009

She's gone...

Kailye headed back to school today. I still really can't believe she is in the first grade. We went over yesterday for her to do a reading assessment test and the teacher told us she is reading at a 2 grade level...Thank you Grandma Maxwell for getting us learning readers!!

This is the first day our entire family has been up before 8 since Gabe was born...OK lets be honest, since school got out last year:) It was nice to get up this morning and have Keija and KK awake and happy. Even Gabe woke up for a while.

She was super excited to take this picture...Can you tell?
Keija is not sure what to think yet.It is going to be so strange not to have Kailye home to help with babies. I really love haing a "big kid" to help and play. Well I'm off to take a shower...before noon-WOOHOO!


7 comments:

Will said...

Yeah, I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up.

Kristin said...

A shower before noon? That is unheard of in our house. Most days Will comes home for lunch and I am still in my pj's. LOL I am glad to hear that it is not just me.

Nicole Fryer said...

Wow you are doing great! How is it having three kids now, your amazing.

Holly said...

Ya know...KK's pic looks a lot like the boys pic this morning. I know you are sad, but right now I am STILL doing a dance! Yes, I miss my boys, but Gator is sleeping and I am sitting here with peace and quiet. AHHHH. ;)

Alysha said...

Wow!! Very exciting. It is incredible how fast everyone grows up. It seemed to take forever when I was that age!

Kari said...

I am impressed. I remember when Jayci was born, a shower before noon is a HUGE accomplishment. Even more so for you since you have three kids!

Since you're up so early now, just come on up to the gym on Mondays, that class I go to is awesome.

Kay said...

Wow! 2nd grade level, good for her!