Saturday, March 13, 2010

What a crazy few weeks.

I'll do the bullet points and post pictures next week:)

-sold the sectional
-bought a beautiful french sofa I'm going to re-upholster (wish me luck)
-now all Kk wants for Christmas is her 2 front teeth
-Buddha has 3 teeth now, 2 on the bottom and a random kanine on top (I'm slightly nervous he may soon look like a Vampire.)
-Cage is as crazy as always but now talks A LOT. you can even understand most of what she says:)
-Michael is a week away from Spring Break:)
-I am happy to be back into my old routine of taking care of babies with out any of them sick.
-I took some beautiful pictures of my kk and some friends of ours...I'll post them later, they're on my dad's computer.
-My tiny nephew returned to his father in Heaven...he was still born yesterday. We love you Jack.

Emotions have been on overload lately. I'll be back to myself on Monday and try again.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your nephew. Your whole family will be in my prayers.

Good luck with your sofa. Have you upholstered furniture before or are you learning as you go? I'm sure it will look amazing.

Holly said...

I have missed hearing from you. Can't wait to see you on Friday... XOxo