We have decided to get rid of our sectional and try a new look.
I'm selling it for $750.
Let me know if you know any one who is interested.
We love it but decided we're ready for a change.
It is a velvet finish microfiber. Super soft and very comfy.
I'm selling it for $750.
Let me know if you know any one who is interested.
We love it but decided we're ready for a change.
It is a velvet finish microfiber. Super soft and very comfy.
4 comments:
I like your couch! If I had any money or any place to put it I'd consider it. HOWEVER... ;)
If I had the moneys, and somewhere to put it I'd be all over that thing like a bee to honey!
Me too!
Dang it! I'm looking for a sectional right now and that's a great price! Only thing is I NEED leather. My kids are just too dang messy and we like to eat on the couch every now and then and I'm just not willing to scrub microfiber anymore. :(
Post a Comment