Do you ever look down at your hands and think...
'those old things can't possibly be mine'.
I feel like this lately. When was it exactly that I became a "grown up".
Things have somewhat mellowed out around here.
We having been working hard to get Michael a few more clients.
(so we can pay our bills and keep our house and all).
The challenges have only proven to Michael and I that we are doing what we should be.
I'm trying to keep optimistic even when things seem crazy.
'those old things can't possibly be mine'.
I feel like this lately. When was it exactly that I became a "grown up".
Things have somewhat mellowed out around here.
We having been working hard to get Michael a few more clients.
(so we can pay our bills and keep our house and all).
The challenges have only proven to Michael and I that we are doing what we should be.
I'm trying to keep optimistic even when things seem crazy.
5 comments:
Ha ha! I get the grown up thing completely. When I look in the mirror and see those ridiculous dark circles under my eyes. And wrinkles! I'm getting wrinkled! When did that happen?! Now I'm watching for stray facial hairs and gray hair. And now, because of you, I'm going to be watching my hands. Thanks a lot! ;)
Glad things are mellowing out. You're still in my prayers.
I hope things continue to go well.
Right my hands have been old since forever... bleck.
I know, I am needed to get a facial... my face looks old too.
Keep up that great attitude, it will get you a lot further than a "woa is me" one will!
Glad things are getting better. My hands have not been my own since um...T was born. I found an age spot the other day...whaaaaa! ;)
Keep up the positive attitude...your getting some mula on Friday to make me look 'blonder'... :P
Post a Comment