I'm sorry about your rough week and about you losing your friend and teacher. I hope Monday comes quickly for you and that your next week will bring brighter days.
From the sound of things rough would be an understatement!! Between the loss of a family friend and all these life changes and huge decisions you guys have been making, on top of the regular stresses of life and mommy-hood, I can hardly believe you're still breathing! You're in my thoughts and prayers constantly lately. I don't think you know how much you have helped me through the last several weeks. I know I can't do much to help you guys right now, but my prayers are all yours! Love ya!
3 comments:
I'm sorry about your rough week and about you losing your friend and teacher. I hope Monday comes quickly for you and that your next week will bring brighter days.
From the sound of things rough would be an understatement!! Between the loss of a family friend and all these life changes and huge decisions you guys have been making, on top of the regular stresses of life and mommy-hood, I can hardly believe you're still breathing! You're in my thoughts and prayers constantly lately. I don't think you know how much you have helped me through the last several weeks. I know I can't do much to help you guys right now, but my prayers are all yours! Love ya!
Hugs. :)
Post a Comment