Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Kailye's speach

The things I've heard from Kk this week...

"Well, in actuality mom..."
"In fact Dad..."
"The principle of the matter is..."

I kid you not. The crazy thing is she can use it all in the correct context. If she hears a word once she knows exactly how to use it. I'm not sure where this child got her incredible intellect;-)

Today was Ground Hog Day and this is the conversation I had with her...

k: "mom?"
m: "yes kk?"
k: "why do people only care about the ground hog in Pennsylvania?"
m: "puxatony phil?"
k: "yes. He's in Pennsylvania. In Philadelphia. Why do they only care about him? What about the Utah ground hog? We have snow and winter too mom."

She's so considerate to think of all those Utah ground hogs:)

6 comments:

Jason & Kelli West said...

i love the things that kids will say. Its amazing how much they can pick up. she is so cute. you did well Trish.

Tami said...

cute! very considerate!

Kayce said...

So cute! I love your kids.

Will said...

East Coast bias as always.

Holly said...

Quick as a whip! Con was that way too... ;)

Hilary said...

It's so fun to hear what kids pick up. It makes you wonder where they learned it all from doesn't it? I love how she is so concerned about all the other groundhogs out there.