Our beautiful journey and mamma's thoughts on the whole deal.
Wow I didn't know that you could fit that many kids in one waiting pool!
That is the BEST picture! :o)
Looks like a blast!! Happy birthday Gabe!!
Looks like it was great fun! I felt bad it was so close and we couldn't come! Preston's sister and her husband were down from Logan for the weekend...
So cute! Wish we didn't live so far away so we could have come.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow I didn't know that you could fit that many kids in one waiting pool!
That is the BEST picture! :o)
Looks like a blast!! Happy birthday Gabe!!
Looks like it was great fun! I felt bad it was so close and we couldn't come! Preston's sister and her husband were down from Logan for the weekend...
So cute! Wish we didn't live so far away so we could have come.
Post a Comment