Monday, August 23, 2010

BaCK TO ScHooL!!!


We all start back to school this week. It's going to make for a very crazy fall. Kk is at a Charter school this year and is so excited she can hardly stand it! I've never seen her so excited to go...which I LOVE!!!!


Michael is back at the U of U again this fall and has 18 credit hours. Uh can you say busy!!?? He handles school so well, but really needs some more work. If you know anyone looking to buy or sell a home please let us know:)


I start back to school on Wed also. I only have 12 credits but I thought that was plenty..especially being preggo with the 4th baby. We all have pretty crazy schedules but I'm so happy to be back to some structure again.

I know I have been a major slacker when it comes to updating so I'm going to try and get it done before the babies wake up in the morning...we'll see if that works:)

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I hope the charter school treats her better this year, so that she is not bored.

Holly said...

YAY for the FAMILY! Yo are all going to do great! IF ya ever need a hand (not with the homework part) with the kids...HOLLER!

Kayce said...

I can't believe that you have a first grader!
And good luck with your classes. I'm so excited for you! Are you taking anything fun?