Thursday, January 27, 2011

Feeling it.

This baby is getting big and dropping on down:) Oh man does it hurt!
By the end of the day I can hardly move...but I'm trying to enjoy it seeing as this may be the last time I am ever pregnant.
(I remember saying that once before)

Good news-- we only have 2 1/2 weeks..Woohoo.
I just got rid of 5 boxes of baby girl clothes. (Mick-some headed your way.)
The laundry is getting under control.
My house is not always a total disaster.
My babies are adorable.

Bad news-- Buddha and his Godzilla thighs broke the crib, it was a drop side I was going to need to replace anyway but now he's in the play pen. Here's hoping he doesn't figure out he can climb out of it.
I still need to get a ton of stuff out and put away before the baby is born.

3 comments:

Mickie and Matt said...

YES! I would LOVE for some to be headed my way :) I LOVE hand-me-downs!

I did my own hair today... yeah you'll need to do it again before the little lady arrives... I just can't get it right.

Can't believe Gabe broke the crib! Dang boy!

Thinking you are sticking with 4 huh? I think that's what we're shooting for too, we'll see how it ends up though.

Lets hope the next 2 and a half weeks go by quick and stay under control. Let me know if you need anything cause i'm just hanging out these days :)

Will said...

Good, I'm glad that you can send some clothes Mickie's way. We figured that our Elena would only be bigger than her for a short time.

Holly said...

Doesn't it feel great when you can get things all settled? I hope these next two weeks fly by for you. :o)