My heart is heavy today. My grandpa had a massive stroke this morning and is in ICU. Those of you who know my family know how close we all are so this has been a hard day for all of us. Grandpa is the strongest man I have ever known, spiritual giant does not even come close to describing him...which is saying something because I know a few. We love him and hope he will recover well.
One of my favorite pictures of my niece and my grandparents.

One of my favorite pictures of my niece and my grandparents.
3 comments:
Oh, Trish. I'm so sorry. I'll keep your Grandfather and your family in my prayers today.
I'm so sorry Trish. I'll keep him and your family in my prayers.
Love it Trish. It is apparent how many love your grandfather. One thing that is keeping me going...the Lord has a plan. Yesterday while I was at church I had an overwhelming feeling come over me that all will be okay...regardless. Love you.
Post a Comment