Tuesday, January 18, 2011

No more bed rest.

So I went in this morning and although all the same problems are still there this Dr. said I don't have to stay down anymore. Which is great because Michael has school and needs to find ways to make money and my family should not have to watch my children for the next 4 weeks. Woohoo!!

Good/scary news...only 4 more weeks. I have so much to do:)

4 comments:

Holly said...

Good! I am happy for you. If you still need anything, call. :o)

Mickie and Matt said...

Great news! Wow 4 weeks that will come fast. Glad you had help when you were down.

Alysha said...

So glad that you are able to move around again! Being stuck laying down is no fun! Good luck with the next busy 4 weeks... years... :)

mckenna said...

Yay for no more bed rest! Hopefully the next four weeks go smoothly! Can't wait to "meet" the fourth!!