Monday, February 14, 2011

one of our last days as a famly of 5.

So this will be the last belly picture I post:)
39 weeks tomorrow and little no-name will be here by 8 A.M.
What you can't see from this picture is that two of my buttons keep popping open on my shirt but since it's not maternity I don't feel too bad about that.

Our little Rugger in the making:)Princess poser.

No way I was getting a good shot of this kid all day...and don't you love how she dresses herself:)

He hung there for a good twenty second before I got the camera out to take the picture.
This kid has some serious forearm strength.

Always camera ready.
Oh the Cage...

Sweet little man.
We had a great time at the park letting the kids play in the sunshine.
Tomorrow we will be a family of 6!

5 comments:

Nicole Fryer said...

Good luck. Hope everything goes well. Can't wait to see pictures.

mckenna said...

Cray that it's already here!! I'll be praying that everything goes perfectly smoothly and can't wait to "meet" this little guy!!!

Kristin said...

Congrats! I hope things go smoothly!

Holly said...

YEEWHO! Love you!

Tami said...

I am glad you got some good weather and park time!