Monday, October 8, 2012

Football, Conference weekend, and sickies

 Michael's family has season tickets to Utah Football so 6 weekends every fall that is where you will find us. This year we decided we are only taking one kid at a time to the games. So Buddha went to the ByU game & the Cage went to the USC game. We love the tradition we started so long ago of going to the games.

 This little guy lights up the day of every person he comes in contact with. He literally is always smiling, even when he gets his massive head stuck in the patio furniture.

My boys are best friends and I really hope it stays like that forever.

 When Luca needs something he will usually run to his sisy first.  I love that she loves him and wants to help him as much as possible. Grandma Leeana came over in between sessions of conference yesterday and took the big kids on a ride up the canyon.  Luca was really not happy he couldn't go. He really gets upset when all his siblings leave him home. (please ignore the mess you see in the background of the following picture...or any picture for that matter!)
This beautiful boy is home sick today & to be honest so is his mommy.  Thank goodness for grandma Maxwell.  She took the Cage so we could get some rest today.

I know that was a little all over the place but I was trying to be quick today while the sicky is a asleep.

No comments: