Monday, November 19, 2012

No comments necassary.

I debated on sharing this but I found it therapeutic to write it out.  I figured some may need an explanation as to why I may not return your calls or texts, etc. for the next few day.  Call me selfish if you must but somethings I just don't handle well. 

1 comment:

Mickie and Matt said...

I know I know no comments needed. That is what you said. BUT that being said, I want to say thank you for hanging out with me and doing my hair all while you had other things on your mind. You are amazing to go through all that on your own no less. I can't even comprehend how it feels to lose a pregnancy. Wish I could just give you a hug and clean your house for you while you go take a nap or read a favorite book. Love you Cousin. You're the best.