Monday, March 5, 2007

Rugby & the park.


Michael, Kailye, and I all went to the park today. It is the first time I have been outside in about a week. I have had the flu mixed with constant Migrains. Anyway, it was nice. It was such a gorgeous day at about 55 degrees and all sunshine. Kailye and I were in shorts. Well Michael wasn't there all that much because he actually just went to play rugby.


He is playing on a mens team now. They are based in Provo which is nicer than the hour drive to and hour drive from the U of U. It is the team he grew up around and he gets to play with all of his friends from when he was growing up. They have their first game on Saturday against the other mens team that wanted him to play for them. They are the team with most of his old team mates on it. He seems to be enjoying the mens team more than I thought he might.


Well I better go I have a lot I need to get done.


5 comments:

Holly said...

Glad Michael found a team he can play with. I know if your Uncle didn't have soccer-he'd be a bit cranky! ;-)

Kristin said...

Do they have to wear such short shorts? haha

Kristin said...

Good for him. It's tough to leave a sport you love. My tennis career died when I didn't have anyone to play with.

Huntsmans said...

I love the weather now that it is starting to warm up! We miss you and love you all!! KATY

Bobbie said...

I'm gone for a WEEK and I didn't miss any blogs. Wow... I guess that's a good sign that you didn't write anything horrible about my doggies while you were watching them...

OH and that picture scares me.