
Michael has been in California this weekend with rugby so I have spent most of it up at mom and dad's. So I brought the computer up today so I could post pictures. It has been a fun weekend so far. yesterday Kk had a friend over after school. They were so cute. We went and ate lunch and then went up to mom and dad's and got Steph, Parks, Bright, and JD and we all headed to the park by my house. I even got a little bit of sun...on one side of my face and one leg. I love the spring weather we've had lately. It's been great...then today as I was leaving my house I looked in the back yard to see my fence blown down. yep you read right...BLOWN DOWN! Not great. I don't think the fence has been replaced since the homes were built 55 years ago. The wind took out even the posts that are in a concrete base that runs the whole back yard. Michael will have to look at it tomorrow to see what needs to be done. I'm hoping it won't cost us much to fix it..cause lets face it we don't have much.
I spent all yesterday evening keeps my cutie nephew JD awake. He apparently hasn't been sleeping at night, but he sleeps all day so I kept him "awake". Bobbie is working on him to try to get him to sleep more at night. I guess last night he went in 3 hour spurts. But he ate a ton yesterday so its probably also a growth spurt. He is such a sweet little grunter.
Okay heres all the pics from the last little while.









KK also has a new post...check it out.
4 comments:
cute! I love that she has her own little blog!
Ok once you figure ou what to do about your fence let me know. Part of our fence is laying on the ground too! The post is compleatly busted up. Will and I are stumped on what to do?
Love all the pics... just want to squish them all and give them kisses. :)
Wow, that baby is so cute.... SO CUTE
Post a Comment