Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I got tagged!

5 Thing's I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Singing and Dancing in Hawaii
2. Hanging out with friends
3. Getting ready for High school
4. Wishing I were older...HA..If I only knew!
5. Likely dying my hair..again..

5 thing on my list to do today:
1. Go through the checking accout
2. Clean my house
3. Get the bathroom ready to paint
4. Find baskets for the girls room
5. make dinner

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. baby carrots
2. sugar pea's
3. lately..TUMS
4. hot tomales
5. cashews

5 Places I've lived:
1. Provo, UT
2. American Fork, UT
3. Pleasant Grove, UT
4. Orem, UT
5. Cupertino, CA

5 Places you've been:
1. Hawaii
2. Bahama's
3. Mexico
4. Dominican Republic
5. Seattle

5 things I would I do if I were suddenly made a Billionaire:
1. Invest in a lot of real estate
2. Pay off student loans
3. Pay off car
4. Go on vacation
5. help out family

5 jobs I've had:
1. Taco Amigo..a whole month maybe
2. China Lily
3. Dance Instructor
4. Yellow Page advertising, Phone Directories Co.
5. I've only had those...

5 Pet Peeves I have:
1. Michael always leaving the drawers on the dresser just a little open
2. Drivers who drive like the one's they hate
3. my yard..or lack there of.
4. When Michael shakes his foot when I'm just getting ready to fall asleep!
5. stupid people

5 Things you didn't know about me:
1. I like to sleep...a lot
2. I can sew...apperently
3. I like to cook...not bake..cook
4. I hate getting ready
5. I take up 2/3 of the bed

I tag:
Who ever wants to play!

3 comments:

Huntsmans said...

I think we knew you liked to sleep? so does that really count? Love you!

Holly said...

Okay when I move there...you will cook all the dinners, and I will bake all the treats! ;)

Will said...

That was fun, thanks for doing that.