We still have no Internet at our house so once again you all get no pictures. We have been pretty busy the past little while. We went and saw Horton Hears a Who. I don't know how it is though because I slept through it. Kk said it was good. We are going to go see it again with Leeana anyway so I guess I will tell you all what I think then. I re-arranged my family room the other day also. We have a very over sized sectional for our teeny tiny house. The front room is actually very big but we use it as the office also so we moved things around to open up the room. I'll post a picture later. I took one the other day but it was before Michael put away the 2 weeks worth of laundry.
Yesterday Bobbie was supposed to watch kk during the day. But I slept in and she had a doctors appointment. By the time we were done with all that I didn't really feel like working so much. We went to Target and Babies R Us to register. My mother in law is throwing a baby shower for me in April. I really don't need anything but a car seat but she really wants to so I said sure. You are all welcome to come if you are here. I'm not sure when it is yet though. I guess I'll let you know. It has been so long since I had a baby that I forgot about how much crap comes with them. We have gotten a lot of the baby stuff out of the garage for JD to use while he is at our house. We have so much stuff and no where to put it really. Oh well.
Well I'm going to head home now since Kk is running all over my office. Bye.
5 comments:
I still can't get over how much JD loves that swing. Thanks for letting the chub-o use your stuff.
I can't wait to see pics of the room. Not having the internet at home stinks... just being able to get on and read what my family wrote is my life line right now. BUT...I guess you are in the 'thick' of the family as I read from the outside! :)
You do have some really nice baby stuff:) I am so excited that Keija (and apparently JD) have such nice stuff to use!!!! Come play with me....I am bored:)
Oh, and I want to see your room.
we need pictures! I would go crazy with out internet at home... especially right now while I'm home! Poor thing!
Post a Comment