Thursday, March 13, 2008

All's good

I haven't blogged in a few days so I figured it was about time. I still can't post pictures with out being at mom and dad's so there are none for this blog again. Anyone know of a cheap Internet co? We have been pretty busy lately.

Michael is still working full time for his dad, playing rugby 3-4 days a week, going to the gym everyday, and somehow finding time to still get the laundry and dishes done and spend time with Kk and I. I am glad he is so dedicated to making a living. We are still a little nervous about a permanent income as soon as the work up at the apartments is done, but we seem to always be able to find ways to make ends meet so we'll see how it goes. He is planning on going into commercial real estate and still doing residential to keep the income up. The problem is the commercial deals take so much longer. If you know Michael well you would know that he is EXTREMELY driven and usually succeeds at what ever he chooses, school, rugby, etc. I'm glad his focus has shifted from school to work. He hates that I am working but what do you do. I'm grateful to have a husband who thinks it is very important for me to stay home and is doing everything he can to get it that way.

Kailye has been loving school. She is so happy to be able to go play at all her friends houses. She comes home with something new to tell me about everyday. I hope she won't be too upset next year when she has to make all new friends again at public school. I would love to keep her at the school she's at but there kindergarten classes are so expensive. They do offer them from 9-2 Mon-Thur. and they include 2 dance classes, karate, and singing. I think we will try public school this next year and let her go to the studio to take dance and singing after school. She is very into Aladdin and Jungle Book lately. I can usually catch her singing along with the songs or saying the parts of the movie she has stuck in her head. It's so fun to watch her get bigger but it also makes Michael and I so sad to see her turn into a young lady and not a little girl. glad we are having another one soon.

I have been good. Trying to make some extra money for savings and trying to stay health. This pregnancy has thrown us some loops but it is still better than my pregnancy was with Kailye. I am usually pretty good about getting things done as long as I don't sit down after work. I know all this energy will be gone before I know it so I'm trying to take full advantage. I have made one of the two Easter dresses and made sure dinner is ready when Michael gets home(so we don't eat out), I have also been trying to keep on on my houses(not well though). I need to get somethings done before I get to pregnant to do them. We'll see how the next little while goes. I am at 25 weeks right now and with kk as soon as I hit 27 weeks I was down for 3 months.

Well that ended up really long so now I better get back to work.

3 comments:

Holly said...

YAY a blog! I am so happy to hear that your pregnancy is going better than the last. :) When we move out there...The boys and I will be over for dinner every night! :)

Will said...

You sound like you're doing really well. You probably don't feel like it, but it sounds like you have a good plan.

Heather S. said...

Glad all is well with you four! Take care of yourself for sure!