Sorry it's been a while. I would have posted long ago if it weren't for the fact that my adorable little 5 year old chewed through the charging cord for the computer. So great. I'm glad the stinker didn't shock herself.
We have been keeping busy. I didn't take any pictures last week so sorry no syrup. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with the Cox family. We also had another great "Thanksgiving" with the Griffee Family.
We went to The Festival Of Trees. It was a fun family activity. Well I know this wasn't much but I'm at mom's so that's it for today.
We have been keeping busy. I didn't take any pictures last week so sorry no syrup. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with the Cox family. We also had another great "Thanksgiving" with the Griffee Family.
We went to The Festival Of Trees. It was a fun family activity. Well I know this wasn't much but I'm at mom's so that's it for today.
5 comments:
Your five YEAR old did it? Need to Plug in more iron into her diet . . .
Oh Will...
I was told that the princess tree was the favorite of the 5 year old cord eater. Sounds like a fun event. I still have never been. Maybe one of thses times.
I have a cute picture of your "5 year old" on my blog- check it out! It was so fun to be with you guys for Thanksgiving.
I am glad you have been busy and not too sick! :)
Will you crack me up :-)
Post a Comment