Tuesday, November 25, 2008

clearing things up!

Check here for the clear up on confusion from my last blog.

4 comments:

Mickie and Matt said...

WOW hey, those unplanned ones are the best right? Haha. Well I hope all goes well for you during pregnancy, I know you have tricky ones. We'll be praying for a healthy baby and a healthy mama! :)

Hilary said...

Wow! Congrats! That is so exciting. I hope everything goes well for you and the baby!

The Hansen's said...

You go girl! You make such cute babies, why not another. I must admit I would be kind of freaking out. But, then again...
Congrats, I hope that everything goes well for you both!

mckenna said...

WOW!! Congratulations!! We'll be praying for a healthy happy baby!! Mexico looks like it was a BLAST!! I'm so jealous! And your photos are beautiful! Such a gorgeous family!! Makes sense to create another pretty little thing!! :)