GO UTES!!!!!!!
I know it's blurry:)

Do you think we might have been excited?!?!

Black Out!




We went to the Utah Vs. TCU black out game last night. It was incredible. If you are a ByU fan you may want to turn away now. I'm not so sure you can stomach this:)
This is the last drive of the game for TCU, when UTAH intercepted!
The game was iffy in the first quarter but the U held off TCU the ENTIRE rest of the game. Our deffence was increadible at holding them off after those first 10 points and did a crazy job at getting TCU to penalty EVERyWHERE. I have to admit that I was nervous about this game . TCU is a very good team but UTAH has proved they are better. Brain Johnson does incredible when the team is at clutch time. He can make those plays when needed and thanks to the offensive line had loads of time to do it. He didn't get sacked once and he didn't throw a single interception. No turnovers for the Utes either! Bring on the Cougs!!
All together we had soooo much fun watching Utah play so well last night. They were nearly flawless and the score doesn't show just how well they held off the Horned Frogs. Oh how we
LOVE our UTES!!!!!!!
6 comments:
Cool, glad it was an exciting game. It sounds like it would be fun to be there for, but cold.
It's going to be a win/win! If the Utes win, yay for the Mountain West. If BYU wins (heh heh heh), we get another year of bragging rights.
SOunds like a fun game! :)
I'm confused, is BYU supposed to be scarred or scared? :) Congrats on the win Utes, KK was very excited when we watched part of the game:)
hey, where did you get your background?
Sounds like fun! I miss football games. Although my heart is definitely with my cougars!
Post a Comment