Sorry no pics today...Just an update.
Our little monkey has been getting so big. I can't believe how much older she seems just this week.

First tooth & two more on the way
No crawling but scooting everywhere
Our little monkey has been getting so big. I can't believe how much older she seems just this week.

First tooth & two more on the way
No crawling but scooting everywhere
She loves watching football with daddy
She eats anything she can get to her mouth
when she's mad she just rolls-it's pretty funny
Well back to the kiddo's-more tomorrow.
She eats anything she can get to her mouth
when she's mad she just rolls-it's pretty funny
Well back to the kiddo's-more tomorrow.
7 comments:
Happy and soooooo Cute
She is DARLING!!!
Isn't Mae older than her? She sucks. Just kidding. She doesn't even like to sit up, let alone scoot!!!! Hey, I'm up for bow-making any time. In fact, if you can teach me I'll probably use it as an enrichment class (if you don't mind me stealing your genius).
She is a big grill (as T used to call girls)! :)
SO CUTE!! I think I will just visit your blog every time I need a smile!
Time is flying to fast, she is already scooting. Oh man...
Wow! she's getting so big! A tooth already!? She's too young for that isn't she? Well, I guess not... just crazy! She beat Ben with that one!
Post a Comment