I haven't blogged in a while...well not a real blog. I haven't put my blog on private yet, as you can see. I'm still torn about actually doing it. I keep googling my kids names to make sure they aren't anywhere they shouldn't be. I think for now I'll keep that up.
It's been a crazy week. We have all been sick at one time or another this week. Keija & me are on the tail end of it right now...just runny noses. But with a broken dryer--thanks dad for fixing it--and trying to get things ready for Mexico, I feel a little overwhelmed. I am back on top of things for the most part. My house is still a disaster, there is peanut butter all over my bathroom--can you guess the responsible party?
stacks of CLEAN laundry stacked in the family room..but beyond that it's not too bad. I need to pack tomorrow and get the laundry put away:)
Michael and I have been taking a class together at night. It meets 4 nights a week, but really you can go when you have time. We both love it. It is a class all about self awareness and communication. It has helped us both to better understand each other and also understand and be more understanding of people in general. The teacher is incredible and has a definite gift. He is fighting colon cancer and still does this class everyday. I would Highly recommend it to anyone single or married( it a little pricey but entirely worth the cost)...Michael and I were saying it should be a requirement before you get married:) We thought we had excellent communication until we started taking this class and realized how much better it could be. The teaching in the class is, for the most part, centered around spirituality. It is based in the core principals of the gospel. If you go into it with an open mind, as we have, you get so much out of it. I wish I could go everyday for the rest of my life. It is so uplifting and enlightening and you learn so much about yourself and ways to combat your self-destructive behavior--we all have it regardless of how strong a person you are.
Well enough about that for tonight. It's very late and I have TON to do tomorrow. Night!
7 comments:
I hope you guys are feeling better. The cold is not fun. :( The class sounds neat. :)
That class sounds awesome! I love things like that and I'm glad you guys aren't shy about it. Regardless of how great we are doing or how wonderful our marriage is it can ALWAYS be better!! Wish I weren't moving, I'd start going!
Wish we could afford the class, maybe we'll have you guys give us a mini-class for FHE:)
Well, hopefully this means perfect health down in Mexico. I'm jealous about the class. How about a Griffee-rendered presentation for the Steph and I (and our spouses) . . .
Let me know if I can watch the kids so you can have catch up time. I know how hard it is to get things done with them around. Good luck!
Have fun in Mexico- another relationship fun thing is 5 languages of love test you can look it up on google.
I hope you have a fantastic time. It will be a relief once you get there, it is always a pain trying to get ready to go anywhere. Hope you feel 100% soon.
Post a Comment