Well to answer the above question, we have driven 2500 miles in the past 24 days if that tells you how crazy things have been around our house.
ChRIsTmAS!!

Aubri & Keija were talking to each other half the morning!
UTES WON!!
(they should be national champs...Stinkin' BCS)
This is my family on Christmas Eve! My mom made everyone jammies for there favorite schools! I love all these pictures...they are exactly my family 90% of the time...ignore my awesome preggo stomach..pretty eh?
This is my family on Christmas Eve! My mom made everyone jammies for there favorite schools! I love all these pictures...they are exactly my family 90% of the time...ignore my awesome preggo stomach..pretty eh?
you'll have to click on the picture to see it bigger..I stole it from Steph's blog..shhh don't tell:)
At the moment we have 22 inches of snow on our front lawn! Stupid Utah snow...I loathe you! Kailye is enjoying it...she loves going to my mom's to sled down their backyard with cousins.
At the moment we have 22 inches of snow on our front lawn! Stupid Utah snow...I loathe you! Kailye is enjoying it...she loves going to my mom's to sled down their backyard with cousins.Well it's late so I better get going. I really will try to blog more I just have to come to my mama's to do it:)
8 comments:
I love all the pics, and yes girly...YOU HAVE BEEN BUSY! :P
You've been having lots of fun. It all looks good. Thanks for blogging again!
I wish we had a snow blower. I think what have the same size pile in our yard too. Ehh and Friday brings more snow. YUCK. I think it is to cold to do any thing.
I'll be the first to agree with you that Utah should be #1 in the country. What more could they have done?
How are you!! It's good to see you back and blogging!! Now post some more...
Ignore YOUR preggo belly??????
move to Georgia! Then you wont have to worry about snow!
Michael, we hope you had a nice birthday. We wanted to join you but thought it wisest to keep naughty snotty Sierra away from the Maxwell clan.
Steph is funny!
Post a Comment